The company with which you partner to participate in spread betting must be chosen carefully. By following some of the tips below you can find the best broker for you. It will be important to check their track record with other clients, to see if they can help you with the basics of spread betting, and what fees are associated with their services.
- One of the first tips that you should follow is to make sure that your spread betting broker is FCA regulated. Along with this, your broker should have a qualified staff that can provide you with exceptional customer care. Your money should be protected by FSCS and not used by the broker to cover their business operation costs.
- The professionals at CMC Markets suggest that you choose a broker that will give cash rebates, one that can share charting and technical indicators with you, and one that can help you with custom apps for your mobile devices. As a trader you may want to enter trades whilst on the go, so having mobile apps that work efficiently is important.
- A good broker for spread betters like you will also host webinars, workshops, and other educational seminars to add to your knowledge so that you can make the most of your trades. As you become more active in trading you’ll notice the availability of trading systems, betting strategies, and other tools that are quite expensive. Always ask a professional about the benefits of this type of product before you invest large sums of money in them.
- Does the broker that you’re considering have awards that demonstrate their commitment to excellence? It’s a good idea to review their website to see any recognition that they have received for innovative techniques and technology that work to make trades more efficient. If they are working toward comprehensive trader education you can be assured that they will have the latest and best platforms in place for you to use.
- What type of customer service do they have? You should choose a broker that has a management team dedicated to clients like you. Comprehensive support should be offered whilst markets are open so that all of your queries and concerns can be addressed quickly and efficiently. The broker that listens to what you really want and need is the broker for you.
- The costs that you pay to your broker should be competitive and offer you the best value for your money. The broker must be committed to pricing that is transparent and consistent so that you won’t be faced with charges that drain your account. Always discuss fees in advance of setting up your account so that you’ll know exactly what you’ll be charged for your trading activity.